Be sure to sign my guestbook!

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Proper Cleaning!

Now it is my turn to tell you what gets me angry. As i write i am in my office at work and someone smells like Butt. This really pisses me off. When you wake up in the morning, it is time to clean yourself. The old office i worked at someones breath smelled like butt as well. I understand if you have a sweaty job and are hot all day, but come on you work in an office! People that smell have no excuse for it. Shower, deodorize, brush your teeth, wash your clothes and put on some frickin' cologne! Please let me know your Final thoughts!

8 comments:

GS said...

Yes, yes and yes. I do not want to smell butt at work, or any other place for that matter.

Chad said...

Boo for butt. The other day our office bathroom which doubles as a locker room smelled like a pig farm. I know not to expect a room like that to smell like roses, but a pig farm!?! C'mon!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julio Medina said...

"Clean yourself" ahahahaha Good stuff. You make a great point. It`s one thing if you are working construction in the middle of the summer for 12 hours a day, Its another if you are just plain dirty....Remember all the Axe that J.G would spray at crestwood? even that did not cover it up. That is another thing....

Clean yourself!! Do not covor up your dirty scent with something that smells good cause it only makes you smell worse.

Good post lol.

Jason said...

LOL, I hate the smell of butt. Also I remeber sitting behind Dan W. and his breath smelled so bad Al would have light insence in the room. LOL!!!

Design.by.Kina said...

I don't really have a final thought other than ewwww, but here's a famous final thought for you:

I don't want to be stinky poo poo girl, I want to be happy flower child.
~Drew Barrymore

Allyn Paul said...

Hey Cuppa--this is the second mention of poo poo from you you today! LOL

CHris--you are funny. Why don't you just tell the guy he smells like arse?
Weber's breath was bad though. Argh!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.